NOTE: Sizing & fabric is same with Hall of Fame HOF Collection, All-Star Collection, Greatest of All Time, Daily Tees Pack, Gunner Clothing & The Hustle Club collaborations. Be sure to read product description & size chart before checkout.
The Jordan Rules. From the hard fouls to the walk-out, the Bulls and Pistons’ rivalry was intense and will likely always be mentioned in NBA history discussions.
“Trap him when he gets the ball, knock him down to the ground when he gets to the paint” a mantra which gave the GOAT a grueling path to greatness, as the Bad Boys led by his arch-rival Isiah Thomas repeatedly gave MJ and The Bulls one heartbreak to the other from '88-'90.
In 1991, Jordan finally decided to dish out the pain instead of being on the receiving end, and it changed the landscape of basketball history forever. The Bulls completed a sweep, an obvious “should’ve been” main take-away of the series, but it wasn’t. Isiah and the whole Bad Boys decided to walk off the floor, with still some time left on the clock.
Ain’t Shakin’ No Hands.
Premium quality sports lifestyle shirts, designed and crafted for on and off the court.
- Heavyweight tee in custom oversized Fit (Men's sizing)
- Premium cotton blend (Chief Value Cotton & Polyester).
- Cut and sewn
- Round-neck (1 inch thick neckline; Wrinkle free)
- Short sleeved; Wide opening
- Dropped shoulders
- Silkscreen printed
- Kings of the Court woven neck label
- Includes free waterproof vinyl stickers
- Available in S - 3XL
- Original product by Kings of the Court PH